Monday, April 26, 2010

Why do I have more than 2 strands of hair on each spot of my armpit?

On my armpit hair, there's at least 2 strands of hair on each spot. This started to happen when I was in my mid teens. Now I'm 23 and I still have it. Is it normal or not?Why do I have more than 2 strands of hair on each spot of my armpit?
ok then.Why do I have more than 2 strands of hair on each spot of my armpit?
normal part of the growth cycle. as one reaches its end point in which it should be preparing to fall out, another begins to grow in the same follicle to replace it. this happens in pits, pubes, and arms, and on the baby hairs on your face that most of us don't notice.
I think its normal, if your not sure go see a doctor. (although im not sure if they'll check you for armpit hair probs.)


Hope you get to the bottom of this :D

No comments:

Post a Comment