Monday, April 26, 2010

Dark spots...please help!?

I have struggled with dark spots and skin discoloration all of my life. I have visited many doctors and the products they offer are way too expensive. Is there a product that's not harmful that will even out my skin tone? I feel like I have a very beautiful face but it's ruined by skin discoloration (and that's not to sound conceited or anything). Anyway if there's any product you would recommend that you know works will be appreciated.Dark spots...please help!?
Using A %26amp; D ointment, (the diaper rash cream), on the dark spots will help to even them out. My mother had dark spots and the A %26amp; D really helped. I've heard that this was a beauty secret of Marilyn Monroe ;)Dark spots...please help!?
I am speaking from experience... I have brown spots on my face and arms. I am currently undergoing laser treatments on my arms. Many pigments pots (brown spots) are too deep to be treated just by topical lotions and creams. To actually get rid of it you have to have the energy from th elaser to release the pigment and bring it to the surface, which then it flakes off (much like dry skin). Yours may not be as bad as mine
Try Mary kay Even Complexion Essence. It works great on dark spots!!!
I had dark spots around my lips and forehead and my skin was looking dull.


I started using cleanand clear acne cleanser containing salicylic acid which helped me to prevent zits and breakouts.


I use cleanandclear dual action moisturizer also containing salicylic acid at night .


I saw good results with both.


Salysilic acid (BHA)being mild does not irritate skin like AHA(glycolic acid ).


Olay also has similar products but are costlier than cleanandclear.


Check out for radiant skin care tips at
miss j, dark spots, pigmentation, dark knees, elbows, underarms, groin, etc. all can be corrected using a good skin lightening product..





how do you know if it works? it should be both safe and potent..





safe - doesn't contain hydroquinone, mercury or steroids.. only natural plant-based ingredients such as kojic acid, papain, licorice safe for long term use





potent - not the usual commercial grade you see online that show little or no results..





after trying out so many of them, here's where i stopped searching -





http://www.arizona4pinoys.com/best-skin-鈥?/a>
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment