Monday, April 26, 2010

I have loads of spots and i need to get rid of them quickly help me!?

I have recently come out with loads of spots its horrible i know its normal i am 17 its happened before and i just left them to go away but i start my new college in 4 days and i don't want them anyone know of a quick way apart from squeezing? pleaseeI have loads of spots and i need to get rid of them quickly help me!?
Hi, I'm just 16 and I had been suffering from spots for about 4 years and had just about tried everything that was on offer - all the face washes, all the creams basically anything I could get my hands on!!!





However, I went to the local chemist just to see if they could give me any advice and they gave me some cream called PanOxyl Aquagel, which you put on at night time and it stops your skin from being so oily therefore stopping spots. You can get it in 3 different strengths: 2.5, 5 and 10, 10 being the cream advise for really bad skin. I had been using it for 2 weeks when I noticed the difference and you can get it from any chemist including a boots chemist and it is only about 拢4. Trust me - use this I had the oiliest skin that was just getting me down all the time and because my skin was so oily it caused spots however now my skin is pretty clear I still do get the occasional spot but nothing as bad at all.





P.S. If your skin is as bad as you are claiming it to be I would advise you start with the 10 strength and then work down as your skin improves.I have loads of spots and i need to get rid of them quickly help me!?
Definitely use a couple of drops of 100% tea tree oil its great. After a shower or bath and exfoliation just dab a little on and the antiseptic and antibacterial properties of the oil help to reduce redness, swelling and clear up the spot in no time. It burns for a little but after 2 - 3 minutes the redness goes down. don't try this if you have sensitive skin though try diluting it a little with water then apply.





Try buying ';Melaleuca alternifolia'; T.T.O (a certain species that has the healing effect).





To close the pores use Avene water spray. This works really well, it feels light and smells really good. Avene spray is amazing, it dries spots out and cools your face down without the need for you to touch the infected area.





I've also tried clearasil treatments which dry the spots out and get rid of spots quite quickly.
squeezing gets rid of them quick but leaves marks! otherwise, washing ur face with cold water a few times a day is helpful..use tea tree products..u can get them anywhere...boots, body shop, etc. go to ur GP..he/she's give u some medication...i read somewhere using toothpaste on them gets rid of them quick but i've never tried it so try at ur own risk
you put 1teaspon lemon juice, vingor and kapeli you mix and put 5 mintoues it clean everything ok no worry
get a tube of timodine from your GP, its anti bacterial cream, store it in the fridge, for long life.
persistent squeezing and washing is the only way





sorry
apply leom on ur face at night, wash in the morning. major improvement in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment