Monday, April 26, 2010

When i shave i get spots?

Hi all, i am a 16 year old boy with a problem, when i shave, i get red spots and pimples all over my face... can i stop this?? I shave with a electric shaver...





thanks;)When i shave i get spots?
I dont like electric razors, just for that reason. Use a blade. I use one of those five bladed monsters, but it shaves smooth and doesnt irritate me, Just make sure you dont move it sideways accross your face, or it will cut, just go perpendicular to the blades, not parralel.When i shave i get spots?
you get spots while shaving by stretching your skin and shaving the hairs too deep in the pore, don't stretch your skin while shaving and you should stop the spots, and make sure you use shaving cream, hope i helped :)





answer mine? http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aqrr8a0uFl.VOxTIYbBz6aSISAx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090710092758AAFhpal
maybe your getting older faster.
i don't know that cream/gel that my friends use , anyway...it stops the spots from appearing
You should try a regular razor and shaving cream
shitty razor use a manual one ur getting razor burn
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment