Monday, April 26, 2010

Do you ever get those spots that RELLY hurt

ive got this spot on the side of my nose and its VERY PAINFULLLLLL i cant believe that a spot could hurt this much. its one of those ones under the skin that dont ever completly vanish they just flare up once in a while n mines flared up nowwww and my whole left nostril is killing! i really want to give it a good squeeze to see if anything comes out but its too sore, ive put germoline on it but i dont know what else to do! could somebody suggest something practical!Do you ever get those spots that RELLY hurt
OK sounds horrific I know, but I used to get these now and again - chin and side of nose and yes they do kill!





For the bad news....I tried lots of things none of which really worked - the spot took ages to go away/flared up again etc so the last two times I had one (years ago now woohoo) I gritted my teeth and I squeezed them for all I was worth, it hurt an awful lot but it worked! Sounds really gross (and it was!) but even though there was no head and it was deep under the skin LOADS of pus came out, I just used clean tissue over my fingers and kept squeezing until it all came out and then I cleaned it with a mild solution of disinfectant in water and dabbed on some tea tree oil - it worked so well!!





But it will bring tears to your eyes I warn you now!!!





Do you ever get those spots that RELLY hurt
I get those and use proactiv refining mask for the spot treatment. Do not squeeze it. That will just make it worse. You can also use a device called zeno, but it is expensive. They have Zeno at drugstore.com You can also put warm compresses on it to get it to draw up. You have a washcloth in a bowl of warm water and then put it just on that spot. When the washcloth gets cold then dip it back into the bowl.
ice it for a good 5 minutes and then try a mixture of baking soda and water and let it dry. after that use a acne pad like oxy or clearisel.
well this may sound painfull but its a pimple under the skin try to pop it with a needle..... then squeeze it then wash your face with face wash
yeah i get them sometimes to, but cant squeeze them cos no head on it, just leave it alone and itll go down soon
use deodrant wipes on them. They are for the face and skin. they work.

No comments:

Post a Comment