Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I get rid of a quarter-sized red rash left by an acne on-the-spot treatmnet?

I've stopped using the treatment asap. I'm just wondering if I should go to a dermatologist? It's a bit raised and super red! I've tried putting lotion on it but it has done nothing to help. I don't want a scar on my face!!How do I get rid of a quarter-sized red rash left by an acne on-the-spot treatmnet?
Keep the area clean and don't ever touch it or over-wash it. Gently clean and moisturize. If, after two days, it doesn't fade or disappear, go to a dermatologist.





This spot could be an allergic reaction, burn (because of the chemicals), a disease, or anything else, really.How do I get rid of a quarter-sized red rash left by an acne on-the-spot treatmnet?
Although there is no cure, acne treatments are available to help control breakout activity. Acne treatments are divided into three categories: topical, systemic, and procedural. The course of treatment is determined by the type and severity of acne.





Knowing your grade of acne will help you choose the most effective treatment plan. Grade I and Grade II (mild to moderate acne) can often be treated with over-the-counter products. A dermatologist must treat Grade III and Grade IV (moderately severe to severe, or cystic acne).

No comments:

Post a Comment