Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I keep getting spots in stupid places!?

OMG!!! spots appear in the most random places like up my nose, on my lip, on my eyelids n some on my hands. Is it something different than acne And if it is acne then what shuld i do about it??I keep getting spots in stupid places!?
It sounds like acne, depending on how much and how often it happens.


It isn't warts is it? It could also be an allergic reaction to something.


It is most likely acne though. I recommend NOT using fancy face washes, I had serious acne from the age 13 til 16, and I still get some spots now but nowhere near as bad, and these days I only wash my face with water.





Also, make sure all your makeup is completely off before you sleep else pores get more clogged and lead to spotsI keep getting spots in stupid places!?
try some vanishing cream

No comments:

Post a Comment