Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What Is The Difference Between A Freckle & A Beauty Spot?

I have been told I have 2 beauty spots, but they are both different.


One is a medium brown colour on my cheek (just a little further out than Marilyn Monroe's) %26amp; another is a dark brown black colour %26amp; sits between the my eye %26amp; ear.





I've had them both looked at %26amp; neither are moles.


I'm not a freckly person, I just have a few random ones on my arms.





So I want to know out of curiosity, what's the difference between a freckle %26amp; a beauty spot?What Is The Difference Between A Freckle %26amp; A Beauty Spot?
a freckle u arent neccesarily born with and a beauty spot is soemthing u are born with


freckles can appear if you are in the sun because the sun exposes a layer of skin which has spots on that layer of skin which eqauls freckles

No comments:

Post a Comment