Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have brown spots on my face!!!!?

I HATE the brown spots. they look absolutely horrible. how can i make my face of just one color. is ther a creme/lotion or something that will fu.ckin help me get rid of these stupid brown spots. HELP pweeeeeeez!!!!I have brown spots on my face!!!!?
Why dont you use diana stalder products the papaya kojic soap and whitening cream or black licorice soap with the whitening cream and whitening lotion. This webstore have the proper and original diana stalder packaging and its authentic. You can check out the customers testimonials about the products. They have the best products to get rid of dark spots, freckles, sunspot and hyper pigmentation , acne scar and not only that they have the best whitening skincare products... Please be wise and do not pay more money for the same brand and always check their prices...


Please do check this website...





http://www.freewebs.com/pinaybeautyprodu鈥?/a>I have brown spots on my face!!!!?
I tried everything under the sun and nothing helped. I finally went to a dermatologist and they zapped them. They were all cleared up withing a week and now I have a smooth looking face.
Freckles? Moles? Hmm, I suggest a lot of foundation will cover up the freckles but if they're moles than you just deal with them. If you're young, the freckles can fade as you get older, moles are there for life unless you have them cut out but even then it is tricky pluss you get even uglier scars. Just be happy that brown spots are all you have to worry about, some people have real facial deformations.
I'm sure there is something plus go to a dermatologist!
You could try a 4% hydroquinone cream but you have to be consistant. You can do a series of 6 acid peels waiting 2 weeks in between. You could also have photofacials with an IPL machine. These are in order from cheapest to most expensive.
i really don't think its that simple.. how bad are they?? if there not so bad im sure they look cute and your just being paranoid.. if not use a foundation but dont over do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment