Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can't remove ';water spots'; on silver bracelet even with silver cleaner.?

I came across one of my silver bracelets I had tucked away the other day and noticed it was pretty tarnished so I cleaned it with silver polisher and it did a really good job removing the tarnish and the bracelet now sparkles but I noticed tiny little spots all over it that kind of resemble the water spots you get on your cutlery after the dishwasher. Does anybody know what these are and whether or not it's possible to 'clean' them off? If so, what can I use? It's really bothering me and any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks.Can't remove ';water spots'; on silver bracelet even with silver cleaner.?
try a polishing cloth, they are chemically treated and remove stubborn spots. they are great for all types of jewelry. try one by the name of blitz, they sell at jcpenney for around $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment