Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Brown spot on nose where blackhead used to be?

I have a brown spot on my nose where I recently removed a blackhead by steaming my face and gently pushing it out. Is it a bruise or a scar? And how do I treat it? School starts in a few days and I really want it to disappear, thanks!Brown spot on nose where blackhead used to be?
omgawd.!


i hadd the same promble.


ok.


lyke i pop a zit.nd after i did i put toothpaste omgawdd..


it was so bad it was purple!


dude..nd it was brown.


if your having the same promble.


heres what you can do.


NESOPORIN ,


actuallyy really helps it go away by 2 days!


umm yea.


it work on my skin.


it what it did is made it peeled off.


if this doesnt work im srryy.


but hopefullyy it does.


or yuu can use the BLACKHEAD thingyy to make it go smaller.


i had this before.


nd i went to school lyke that but i put makeup over it.


the 2nd day is was gone;]Brown spot on nose where blackhead used to be?
I read that brown spots usually come up after getting rid of a blemish. They usually go away after a while, but it could take from a few weeks to a few months.
It's just a bitty scar :-) use can use scar medication...and then cover it with concealer so it wont show
sorry but you cant get rid of it both my sisters have it was from YEARS ago
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment