Monday, April 26, 2010

I am a brown girl &i have dark spots on my face .how do i remove them?

GARNIER LIGHT products r made for spots.





L'oreal skin lightning cream.I am a brown girl %26amp;i have dark spots on my face .how do i remove them?
pure Coco butter, i dont what it does or why it works but it doesI am a brown girl %26amp;i have dark spots on my face .how do i remove them?
I cant remember what its called but there is a cream you can put on your face at night and it supposedly works. I saw the commercial for it the other day, its made for darker skin tones.





To help figure out watch tv and wait for skin care cream where Gabrielle Union is the spokes person
enjoy them but do try to stay out of the sun as much aspossible wear sunscreen adn buy creme that older women use for age spots it will fade them they wont go away completely but they sound darling. good luck hun:)
don't worry.it will be right.. use some ayurvadic packs.like neem and tulsi. u can also take advice frm docter if u like.it will be right.
there's a nice $9 skin lightening cream from this source.. go and get it -





http://www.arizona4pinoys.com/best-skin-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment