Monday, April 26, 2010

Darker spots on my knees...how do I lighten them?

I have darker patches on my knees...a little darker than the rest of my legs. I tried using a pumice stone...to no avail. I would like to try a bleaching cream. Any recommendations?Darker spots on my knees...how do I lighten them?
You can put lemon on daily for 15-20 minutes. Not bleaching cream since its got chemicals inside that can make it worse!!Darker spots on my knees...how do I lighten them?
I have always used lemon juice, as something about the citrus helps to lighten the dark skin. Either use a lemon half and massage it around your knee for a few minutes, or soak a cotton ball in lemon juice that you buy in a bottle. This sould begin to help you after repeated use.
Use a hydrating shower gel w/ an poof to exfoliate gently.





A pumice is too rough and will dry and irritate your skin even more.





Use a lotion w/ AHA, glycolic acid, lactic acid to remove skin build up. ex) Lac Hydrin
do like michael jacson did and get anti-pigment creames
Stay off your knees so much that should help .LOL!!
I have the same problem but i heard about the lemon but don't know exactly how it works or how you apply.....i heard you just rub with a lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment