Monday, April 26, 2010

Dark spots on my body?

Hi! I'm 28 year old female (does that matter?) and I have some dark spots of my body that I would really love to get rid of. So how do I get rid of 'em! Any suggestions~? :)Dark spots on my body?
Yes, female does matter. If you are on birth control, sometimes that causes the spots due to estrogen. Check with your doctor. Then just try some fade creams before getting them scraped off--that's only for raised spots--flat spots are lasered if anything.Dark spots on my body?
soap and water!


you should try it sometime! lol
Can I lick them?
YES! trust me i've gotten two removed. Go to a dermatalogists and get something called a biopce. its when the doctor gets a num shot 4 u (trust me i'm in 5th grade and afraid of needles it doesn't hurt if u have a good doctor!),and starts to scrape it off (it felt like he was just touching it with his finger. Then he'll put a bandage over it. 4 like the first few weeks u keep on applying neosporin. After that use mederma so it doesn't scar. It will fully heal after about a year. SORRY it takes so long! but if u hate them so much then u should do it! I'd also suggest some creams or get it lasered off.

No comments:

Post a Comment