Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Small invisible Raised Spots on Face?

As the title says, I have small invisible spots on my face, mainly my forehead. If you feel my forehead it's all uneven and bumpy. I wash my face every day, I've tried tea tree oil; so what is it?





Here is a picture of what it looks like (or similar to):


http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archi鈥?/a>Small invisible Raised Spots on Face?
yeah it seems the ph value of your skin is reduced.but you don'y need to worry.i refer you to use natural product only.shea butter products are most effective which provide you flawless beauty and soreless skin.u should go to www.purelyshea.com


i am sure you feel top of the world.good luckSmall invisible Raised Spots on Face?
I don't know exactly WHAT it is, but I have the same problem. I find that using Boots Clear Skin Spotstick works very well - it reduces the height of the spots!





If this doesn't work, you should probably refer this problem to a pharmacist. They'll be able to recommend a product for your skin type!
It might be spots underneath your skin, I wouldn't worry too much about them, but if it really bothers you.. you could always go to the doctors (;
Keep washing your face:)





g2 the doctor they know best. trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment