Monday, April 26, 2010

Do ear guages look good in the double ear piercing spot?

Because when i got my ear pierced for the first time they messed up on them and i really want my ear guaged. So can anyone tell me if they would look stupid in the double?Do ear guages look good in the double ear piercing spot?
You can stretch your second piercing instead of your first. If the second is too high, however, you might want to let those both close up and get them repierced in a central location. If you stretch an off-center or misplaced piercing, it can limit the size to which you can stretch. (';Gauge'; as a verb is an improper term; ';stretch'; is preferred in this instance.)





I have my first holes stretched to 7/8'; and my second holes at 6g, here is a photo of them. You can see that they were pierced too close together, and when I'm stretching them, the jewelry touches each other. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment