Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do guys like beauty spots on girls?

i have 2 on my face.one near my upper lip %26amp; the other on my cheek.then i hav another 2 on my right arm.it always appears as a larger one %26amp; a smaller one.





do you think they look cute on a girl %26amp; why?





just curious :)Do guys like beauty spots on girls?
I have them too


1 on my forehead


my cheek


under my chin


my neck


...


and more!


But i dont know if guys like it...some might not like cuz they think its gross, but some might think its cute!


My opinion is that girls do look better with beauty spots(not just cuz i have them)


i mean, some girls faces are just like a blank canvas, nothing to remember them by...just a lonely spotless cloud floating away... lol


so anyways, um, yeah!


im gonna look at another question!Do guys like beauty spots on girls?
Awww, lol I'm sure many men love them :)








They aren't just called ';Beauty Marks'; for nothing!





I think they are absolutely cute.


It adds character :)





Freckles are cute too!











That's just my opinion!
Yup - especially on the lip. I don't know why. Always have. It drives me nuts.
To be honest, it probably depends on the size of them. If they are just normal freckles or moles then they probably think they are adorable. Everyone has them. But if they are abnormally huge, it might me a turn off. More than likely you will be OK:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment