Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hi,i am having black spots on my face.can u please suggest me any product for my face.mine is oily face.?

IF you are talking about black heads. Then drink plenty of water and reduce your sugar intake.


Careful not to OVER dry your face because this can cause acne. A mild amino acid wash can be good ie





oily skin: dissolve a teaspoon of baking yeast in a small amount of warm milk, wait until foamy, then apply (do in tub);


beaten egg whites with a few drops of lemon juice help get rid of blackheads and whiten skin.





IF you have large black spots they may be melanoma. I would rush to a dermatologist if these spots are irregular in shape, vary in color or are bigger than 6mm across. These all point to malignant melanomia (skin cancer).Hi,i am having black spots on my face.can u please suggest me any product for my face.mine is oily face.?
Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin, Dry skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON'T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic's, In which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin, dry skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it. This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.Hi,i am having black spots on my face.can u please suggest me any product for my face.mine is oily face.?
use a mild skin lightening soap (black licorice soap) and/or dermaline skin whitening cream.. it's how i got rid of my pigmentations. :-)
The best thing for black heads is face masks. Theirs natural but buying the ones at the drug store works pretty good to. Make sure that it says for acne or black heads though. If you have super oily skin try getting a skin cleanser that's specialty for that.


Good luck!!
I use Skinlogics by BeautiControl and it doesn't make my face oily. i was using Proactiv for years but it started making my face super oily.





For your blackheads, I would recommend Biore (i think that's how its spelled) it works great for removing the blackheads around your nose inner cheek area.





http://www.beautipage.com/bebeauti
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment