Monday, April 26, 2010

I havntbrushed my hair in about 4 days, it is long and thick and in some spots there are knots but they are..?

LIKE MATTED!


and would be impossible to brush it out


because some are near the skulL!





how else can i get them out..I havntbrushed my hair in about 4 days, it is long and thick and in some spots there are knots but they are..?
Stop trying to get them out. Stop washing your hair for a while. Knot them all into dreadies!I havntbrushed my hair in about 4 days, it is long and thick and in some spots there are knots but they are..?
Sane thing happened to me when I was sick in the hospital. I came home with my hair matted in the back. I got in the shower and slathered a lot of conditioner on it and started to brush it through with a vent brush. A wide tooth comb would work too, but the important thing is to start at the ends and work your way up. It will take a little time, but the knots with come out.
take a hot shower and put loyts of conditioner and try to brush it comly.
You should brush your hair daily. More than once if you have long, thick hair! You should never go that long without brushing it. That's actually gross.





What you can TRY to do is putting leave in conditioner in your hair and trying to comb through it. Or take a shower and use a lot of conditioner, let it sit for a few minutes then try to comb through it before you rinse it out. IF that doesn't work, the mats might need to be cut out.





Good luck.
soak your hair in conditioner...and then put some after conditioner on...That should work, add a little moose to before our hair dries to help out! I do it all the time,,,
wash ur hair n put some conditioner on it n leave it 4 a while .. n then brush it .. gd luck ..
Could you try dousing it with conditioner in the shower and try brushing it there? Or use half a bottle of de-tangler?

No comments:

Post a Comment