Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to get rid of spots...?

well I eat my 5 a day if not more and drink plenty of water cleanse/wash my face everyday and then moisturise but they just dont go away! btw i dont sleep well but i am trying to improve this and i dont eat much choco/sweets etc. wot can i do ?How to get rid of spots...?
I'm guessing you mean marks on your face .


Okay i had THE SAME problem


I tried Neutrogena 2 in 1 Fight And Fade Gel .


It worked wonderssssssss for me .


My face literally after the first week looked clearer already.


Only don't use it TOO many times a day


because i have sensitive skin and i remember way in the beginning it kind of burnt one of the spots because i kept putting every chance i got , trying to make it go faster.


I bought it in Duane Reade for $10 with tax and everything .


and I know they also sell it in Walgreens , and i think its a dollar cheaper there .





Hope I helped !How to get rid of spots...?
Please use Mary Kay -- use it faithfully -- the consultant will help you immensely with the products that would work best for you. Go to the website and find the consultant in your area. They have tons of samples and will show you how to use the products! It is WONDERFUL and they are trained to help,. You can even have a bunch of frineds over and do it all together and it is FUN!
I tried everything too! Then 6 years ago, I started microdermabrasion. it works! Let me tell you, it works! I started with 5 treatments one a week. Then you need it less and less. Now I go once every few months...no spots for 6 years!
sounds like your acne may be from hormones, not what you are eating. Go see a dermatologist...they will be able to diagnose and give you a treatment.
Do you know that your skins gets into a renewal process every time you sleep for 6 hours or more? Yes, i also have pimples and i just can't resist but to pop them, and then i get left out with a mark =(. So what i do is. I first clean the area with alcohol swabs, and then squeeze it out and then just apply any anti bacterial cream on it and then i go to bed. I wake up in the morning and voila! it reduced in redness and size.





Spots appear depending on your skin type. My sister has dry skin and she never gets spots. I have oily and i always get them.





So try to do what i told you above. Make sure you don't touch them because your hands are a bacterial farm. Don't eat oily food!!! and avoid being constipated.





Ps: Use a cream to make them fade away. And protect your face from the sun.
Not sure what you mean by not sleeping well but for spots or indentions you may want to try microdermabrasion. I bought a thing from walmart by neutrogena Total Skin Renewal. My next door neighbor said she has tried may different kinds of these devices and Neutrogena was the only one that really worked. They are in the cosmetics isle with facial cleansers and mine cost $25.00. They come with little pads that you replace. It vibrates you skin while cleaning it which makes the blood go to that area and stimulates new growth. I believe my neighbor used it for sun spots and indentions from acne. I am using it for stretch marks and I haven't been using it long but I think it helps. I think its just soap in the pads so when I get done with these Im going to soak them in soap and reuse them. If you are using it for your face DO NOT over use it it will scrub your skin too much. If you do want to use it everyday only do it a little. Also you can try taking Zinc it is supposed to help new skin growth. Coco butter (not the lotion but the kind in a tub or stick.. has to melt in your hand) is wonderful, but I don't know how it would do on your face. If I had more information on what kind of spots you mean I may have more suggestions. I don't know what kind of skin type you are or how long you have used moisturiser but that may be some of the problem.
EAT MORE FRUIT BASE DESSERTS VERSES ANY CHOCOLATE WHEN YOU NEED A SWEET,TAKE A VITAMIN THAT WORKS FOR YOU CALCIUM,AND TRY SOMETHING I RECOMMEND ON A PREVIOUS QUESTION , RED ELEMENT SKINCARE FOR DRY,OILY OR COMBINATION SKIN..I THINK YOU WILL LOVE IT IF YOU TRY THE TRAVEL SKINCARE FIRST. ON LUCKYVITAMIN .COM $12.99 A TRAVEL KIT

No comments:

Post a Comment