Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Horrible spot on my nose after removing blackhead?

I have a horrible brown spot/scar on my nose after I removed a blackhead some days ago. It's just not fading away.





Its extremely embarrassing and people keep asking what happened. What should I do?Horrible spot on my nose after removing blackhead?
take care of it....i mean get some medicine and put on it...keep it dry or keep putting medicine cream on it...once it gets dry it will come out naturally and fade away...trust me ..it worked for me too....but consult to a skin doctor.....hope it will work for you ....goodluck.....Horrible spot on my nose after removing blackhead?
First of all be sure you never do the same thing again.Use an antiseptic such as hydrogen peroxide on the spot. Apply a small amount with a cotton ball, leave on 5 minutes then rinse it off.Be sure you keep your face clean by washing it at least twice a day. If you have the money go to the health store and get zinc cream. It isn't very expensive and use a small amount to cover the spot. You didn't say if you were a girl or guy it doesn't matter i was going to say if you were a girl and wear make up you can use the zinc cream for a foundation. If you are a girl never go to bed with make up on. Girl or guy never go to bed with a dirty face.
put cover up over it. say you got bit by a wasp. trust me it works

No comments:

Post a Comment