Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Duct tape on spots? does it work? is it good for the skin?

does duct tape remove spots on the face?? (the duct tape is put on the spot and left overnight and removed in morning - does it work??)





DOES IT WORK AND IS IT OK FOR THE SKIN?? WHAT DOES IT DO AND HOW DOES IT DO IT??Duct tape on spots? does it work? is it good for the skin?
I definately wouldn't try this. I don't see how it would work. I would suggest using lemon juice and putting it on your spot with a cotton swab or a cotton ball. Lemon juice works great on pimples. Lemon juice is also great for acne prone skin because it helps get rid of dirt and grime which reduces bacteria growth on the skin. Just leave the lemon juice on overnight and it should be gone by the nexy day. I use this all the time and it works everytime for me. Good luck!Duct tape on spots? does it work? is it good for the skin?
I would advise AGAINST using duct tape on your face. The stickiness of it alone will probably just trap more bacteria on your skin and cause more breakouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment