Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Im getting a tattoo and well where is the painless spot to get one?

ok, im turning 18 this sept and im getting a tattoo of remembrance of my pap. Well i hear different stories people tell me about tattoos. Like there are spots to get them where it doesn't really hurt as much as other spots. Well also im not a big fan of needles but i get allergy shots all the time, and i pierced my nose myself and but i just want to know wheres the best place to get one.Im getting a tattoo and well where is the painless spot to get one?
Yo Teebucky here I got here as fast as I could. You cant tell it by my caricature picture but Teebuck is covered with tattoos from his head to his feet. The least painful place is probably the back of the shoulder, the outer upper arms and the forearms.... Do not I repeat do not even think about tattooing these places, armpits, ribcage,shin,elbow or your foot. Even Teebucky being the strong nubian buck he is sniveled like a baby when he got those parts tacked downIm getting a tattoo and well where is the painless spot to get one?
Pain should be the absolute last factor when considering where to place a tattoo. The pain is the only temporary part of the tattooing process. You don't want to pick a spot because you're afraid of pain and realize down the road you would've been better off putting it somewhere else.





That said my hips (lower stomach), thigh, and bicep were the least painful.
Okay it all depends on your pain tolerance. Don't listen to anyone when they tell you it'll hurt like a ';you-know-what.'; I got a treble clef on the back of my arm (the place ppl will pinch you to piss you off) and it felt fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment